1. The Company has verified the identity of the Candidate through a third party, an independent agency that specializes in the business of background check of individuals.
2. The Company has trained the Candidate in the requisite skills required for employment.
3. We provide one free replacement within the first 90 days from the date of joining of domestic help. Any request after completion of 90 days will be considered as new request client as to
pay placement fee and service tax. For this, there will be no placement fee, but you will have to pay Rs.500 as documentation/handling Charges.
4. We follow all the applicable laws relating to Minimum Wages Act, 1948 & the employment of labour standards with respect to hiring labour force (14 years and above for domestic help
and above 18 years of drivers).You shall provide a safe work environment to the Candidate and shall not abuse or ill-treat the Candidate.
5. You shall abide by all the applicable labour laws including the Minimum Wages Act, 1948.
6. You shall be solely and exclusively liable for any breach of laws or rules and regulations or any other action resulting out of or in connection with the employment of the Candidate and
the Company shall not be held responsible for the same.
7. You shall not disclose any information of the Candidate provided to you by the Company to any third party.
8. The Company shall not be liable to resolve any dispute that may arise between you and the Candidate.
9. You shall not hold the Company responsible in any manner for the actions of Candidate during the course his employment or otherwise. You undertake to hold harmless and
indemnify the Company from any losses, damages, costs etc. That may arise out of the actions of the Candidate.
10. You accept that the Company is working independently on a principal to principal basis and that the relationship between the Company and you is not a principal-agent relationship.
11. You accept that this agreement and the terms and conditions of membership enclosed, will govern the relationship between you and the Company. In the event of conflict between the
terms of this agreement and the terms and conditions of the membership, the terms and conditions of this agreement will supersede.
12. The Company does not warrant the verification conducted by third party, You shall not hold the Company liable to you or any third party for (i) any mistake and /or error committed by
Third Party in the performance of its obligations in relation to the background verification of the Candidates and /or (ii) any damages that may result or arise out of such mistake /and or error.
13. You agree and accept that our obligations with regard to the placement of the Candidate are hereby completed. If you seek a replacement after 90 days from the placement of the
Candidate, such replacement shall be done on payment of an additional fee and will not be considered a part of this transaction.
14. You shall agree and pay the requisite service fees based on the pricing decided by the company including a service tax of 15.0%.
15. You accept that this agreement shall in all respects be governed and interpreted by, and construed in accordance with the Laws of India. In the event of any dispute arising howsoever
in connection with the interpretation or implementation of this agreement you shall attempt to resolve such dispute amicably failing which the dispute shall be referred to arbitration by a
single arbitrator appointed by the Company. The arbitration shall be governed by the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The award by the arbitrator shall be final and binding on the parties. The venue of arbitration shall be at Hyderabad, India.